The National Center on Parent, Family, and Community Engagement (NCPFCE) promotes excellence through the development of high-quality training and technical assistance (TTA) and practical resources that reflect current evidence, are research-informed and promote best practices in professional development and adult learning.
Offerings range in topic area, including:
- Family and community engagement
- Health and well-being
- Eligibility, Recruitment, Selection, Enrollment, and Attendance (ERSEA)
- Family services and experiences
- Building early childhood education program capacity
Core Values of Equity & Reflection
The NCPFCE approaches its work with an equity mindset grounded in the perspective that program and family voices should continually be at the heart of the work. It also promotes reflection in its TTA efforts to ensure continuous quality improvement and data-informed action, growth and sustainability across all its experiences and projects.
The NCPFCE is part of a federal TTA system consisting of national centers, a regional TTA network and grant recipient funding. The NCPFCE builds the capacity of Head Start and Early Head Start programs as they provide high-quality, comprehensive services to expectant parents, children and families and support the school readiness of young children who live in poverty.
The NCPFCE is proud to collaborate with other federal national centers, including:
- National Center on Program Management and Fiscal Operations
- National Center on Early Childhood Development, Teaching, and Learning
- National Center on Health, Behavioral Health, and Safety